Trust begins when privacy is respected
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
Respecting the provisions of current legislation, Ruben Lozano Me (hereinafter, also the Website) undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected.
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (RGPD).
- Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD).
- Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (RDLOPD).
- Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Service (LSSI-CE).
Identity of the person responsible for the processing of personal data
The person responsible for the treatment of the personal data collected in Ruben Lozano Me is Ruben Lozano, with NIF 74517581L (hereinafter, Responsible for the treatment). Their contact details are as follows:
Avenida Roma 43 Barcelona 08029 – Spain
Contact phone: +34 688908038
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
The Data Protection Officer (DPO) is in charge of ensuring compliance with the data protection regulations to which Ruben Lozano Me is subject. The User can contact the DPO designated by the Data Controller using the following contact information: email@example.com.
Registration of Personal Data
In compliance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, we inform you that the personal data collected by Ruben Lozano Me through the forms on its pages will be incorporated and will be treated in our files in order to facilitate, expedite and comply the commitments established between Ruben Lozano Me and the User or the maintenance of the relationship established in the forms that he / she fills out, or to attend to a request or query from the User. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD and the LOPD-GDD, unless the exception provided for in article 30.5 of the RGPD is applicable, a record of treatment activities is kept that specifies, according to its purposes, the treatment activities carried out and the other circumstances established in the RGPD.
Principles applicable to the processing of personal data
The processing of the User’s personal data will be subject to the following principles set out in article 5 of the RGPD and in article 4 and following of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of the digital rights:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: the consent of the User will be required at all times, prior completely transparent information of the purposes for which the personal data is collected.
- Principle of limitation of purpose: personal data will be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Principle of data minimization: the personal data collected will only be those strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Principle of accuracy: personal data must be accurate and always up to date.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: personal data will only be kept in a way that allows the identification of the User for the time necessary for the purposes of its treatment.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: personal data will be treated in a way that guarantees its security and confidentiality.
- Principle of proactive responsibility: the Data Controller will be responsible for ensuring that the above principles are met.
Categories of personal data
The categories of data that are treated in Ruben Lozano Me are only identifying data. In no case are special categories of personal data processed within the meaning of article 9 of the RGPD.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is consent. Ruben Lozano Me undertakes to obtain the express and verifiable consent of the User for the processing of their personal data for one or more specific purposes.
The User will have the right to withdraw their consent at any time. It will be as easy to withdraw consent as it is to give it. As a general rule, the withdrawal of consent will not condition the use of the Website.
On the occasions in which the User must or can provide their data through forms to make inquiries, request information or for reasons related to the content of the Website, they will be informed in the event that the completion of any of them is mandatory because they are essential for the correct development of the operation carried out.
Retention periods of personal data
Personal data will only be retained for the minimum time necessary for the purposes of its treatment and, in any case, only during the following period: 10 years, or until the User requests its deletion.
When the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the period during which the personal data will be kept or, when that is not possible, the criteria to determine this period.
Recipients of personal data
The User’s personal data will be shared with the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- Hubspot for the treatment of the data sent through the different contact points (contact form, linkedin, chatbot).
- Typeform for the collection of data sent through the forms on the Website.
In the event that the Data Controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country or international organization, at the time the personal data is obtained, the User will be informed about the third country or international organization to which the intention to transfer the data, as well as the existence or absence of an adequacy decision of the commission.
Personal data of minors
Respecting the provisions of articles 8 of the RGPD and 7 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, only those over 14 years of age may grant their consent for the treatment of your personal data in a lawful way by Ruben Lozano Me. In the case of a minor under 14 years of age, the consent of the parents or guardians will be necessary for the treatment, and this will only be considered lawful to the extent that they have authorised it.
Secrecy and security of personal data
Ruben Lozano Me undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures, according to the level of security appropriate to the risk of the data collected, in such a way that the security of personal data is guaranteed and accidental destruction, loss or alteration is avoided. or illicit personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
The Website has an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate, which ensures that personal data is transmitted safely and confidentially, as the data is transmitted between the server and the User, and in feedback, fully encrypted or encrypted. .
However, because Ruben Lozano Me cannot guarantee the impregnability of the internet or the total absence of hackers or others who fraudulently access personal data, the Data Controller agrees to notify the User without undue delay when a violation of the security of personal data that is likely to entail a high risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons. Following the provisions of article 4 of the RGPD, a violation of the security of personal data is understood to be any violation of security that causes the destruction, loss or accidental or illegal alteration of personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed, or unauthorized communication or access to said data.
Personal data will be treated as confidential by the Data Controller, who undertakes to inform about and guarantee through a legal or contractual obligation that said confidentiality is respected by its employees, associates, and all the person to whom it is accessible. information.
Rights derived from the processing of personal data
The User has about Ruben Lozano Me and may, therefore, exercise the following rights recognised in the RGPD and in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of rights digital:
- Right of access: it is the right of the User to obtain confirmation of whether or not Ruben Lozano Me is treating their personal data and, if so, to obtain information about their specific personal data and the treatment that Ruben Lozano has carried out or carries out. , as well as, among other things, the information available on the origin of said data and the recipients of the communications made or planned thereof.
- Right of rectification: it is the User’s right to have their personal data modified that turns out to be inaccurate or, taking into account the purposes of the treatment, incomplete.
- Suppression rights (“the right to be forgotten”): it is the User’s right, provided that current legislation does not establish otherwise, to obtain the deletion of their personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. or treaties; The User has withdrawn her consent to the treatment and this does not have another legal basis; the User opposes the treatment and there is no other legitimate reason to continue with it; the personal data has been unlawfully processed; personal data must be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation; or the personal data have been obtained as a result of a direct offer of services from the information society to a person under 14 years of age. In addition to deleting the data, the Data Controller,
- Right to limitation of treatment: it is the right of the User to limit the processing of their personal data. The User has the right to obtain the limitation of the treatment when she disputes the accuracy of her personal data; the treatment is unlawful; The person in charge of the treatment no longer needs the personal data, but the User needs it to make claims; and when the User has opposed the treatment.
- Right to data portability: in the event that the treatment is carried out by automated means, the User will have the right to receive from the Person in charge of the treatment their personal data in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, and to transmit them to another person in charge. treatment. Whenever technically possible, the Data Controller will directly transmit the data to that other controller.
- Right of opposition: it is the right of the User not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease the treatment thereof by Ruben Lozano Me.
- Right not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling: it is the User’s right not to be the subject of an individualised decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data, including profiling. , existing unless current legislation establishes otherwise.
Thus, the User may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to the Data Controller with the reference “RGPD – rubenlozano.me”, specifying:
- Name, surname of the User and copy of the DNI. In the cases in which representation is admitted, the identification by the same means of the person representing the User, as well as the document proving the representation, will also be necessary. The photocopy of the DNI may be replaced, by any other legally valid means that proves identity.
- Request with the specific reasons for the request or information to which you want to access.
- Address for notification purposes.
- Date and signature of the applicant.
- Any document that proves the request you make.
This request and any other attached document may be sent to the following address and / or email:
Avenida Roma 43 Barcelona 08029 – Spain
Links to third party websites
The Website may include hyperlinks or links that allow access to web pages of third parties other than Ruben Lozano Me, and that therefore are not operated by Ruben Lozano Me. The owners of these websites will have their own data protection policies, being themselves, in each case, responsible for their own files and their own privacy practices.
Claims before the supervisory authority
In the event that the User considers that there is a problem or violation of current regulations in the way in which their personal data is being processed, they will have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in particular, in the State in which you have your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged offense. In the case of Spain, the control authority is the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (https://www.aepd.es).
Last update: September 1, 2020
¿Necesitas ayuda con el performance de tu Startup?
¿Cómo empezamos? Reservamos un momento del día para hablar sobre tu proyecto, me cuentas cual es tu objetivo como startup y te cuento lo que yo he realizado en previas startups.